One of the questions we most-often are asked by your friends and neighbors in Washougal is, “How often should I be using extermination services?” and our answer is almost always, “All year long!”
You’re probably thinking, “Well, you’re a pest control business. Of course you’d say that.” and while you’re right that providing the best pest control services in the Washougal, SW Washington, and greater Portland area does lie at the heart of our business, the reason we make this recommendation is because it’s truly the right recommendation for our clients.
While most folks consider pest control an of-the-moment service to call upon in reaction to an infestation, we’re here to tell you that year-round extermination services are ultimately the more valuable, more effective, and more economical approach to your pest control needs.
Why should I consider year-round pest control?
Year-round pest control matters to home and property owners because it deals directly with the current infestation you’re facing while setting the stage for a more pest-free life, through preventative measures, a thorough understanding of pest breeding cycles, and a distinct understanding of your needs for services like ours.
The team at Aspen Pest Control created a special program dedicated to year-round pest control, one that we call the Home Protection Plan, as it’s designed to safeguard your home and way of life from all sorts of pests — all year long! It’s no wonder that 90% of our new customers choose the Home Protection Plan for all their pest control needs.
What is the Aspen Pest Control Home Protection Plan?
The Aspen Pest Control Home Protection Plan is a consistent approach to home pest control that takes the appropriate offensive and defensive measures your home needs in order to live a more pest-free life.
Should you choose to move forward with our Home Protection Plan services, we’ll visit your home every 90 days — once per quarter — in order to review the problem areas we treated during your initial consultation, as well as those areas that might become problematic, based on the time of year and pest breeding cycles we’re experiencing during that season. We’ll even review and treat the interior of your home for those that want this extra level of protection.
Not only does this treat for the pests you have, but it also prevents the ones that would be infesting your yard and home from disrupting your otherwise peaceful way of life. The predictability and repetition of the Home Protection Plan not only makes your experience with pests a thing of the past, it also moves to break the life and breeding cycles of said pests so that, ultimately, your home is hopefully no longer one they’ll want to call their own.
And after your initial treatment, we aim to make the continuing maintenance of the Home Protection Plan as stress-free as possible for you, in that you don’t even need to be home for us to provide exterior home and property services. (Unless, of course, you want to be there — that works for us, too!) We commit to always contacting you before we come to your home for your quarterly treatment, we’ll always email a paperless, detailed report on the nature of the services provided, and we have several options for convenient, hassle-free billing.
Pests are a nuisance, but we never will be — removing the frustrations of pests and pest control is not only our business, but it’s our promise to you that you’ll receive 100% satisfaction for the services we provide.
Even more reasons to love the Home Protection Plan:
- Did pests come back? So will we! We provide Washougal subscribers of the Home Protection Plan unlimited — and free! — retreatments between your scheduled quarterly services if pests come back. And we’ll keep coming back until they don’t!
- We’re earth-, pet-, and family-friendly! The products Aspen Pest Control uses are not only eco-friendly, but they’re 100% safe for kids and for pets, giving you an additional reason to choose us for your pest control needs.
- Great service, at a great value! Your friends and neighbors in Washougal choose us for their extermination services because we offer pricing that is affordable, sustainable, and suited to your unique needs.
- The Home Protection Plan is comprehensive pest control! The Home Protection Plan isn’t limited in the way other pest control plans can be, and includes insect and rodent control in its scope of services.
- We pay attention to the details! Our Home Protection Plan includes things that are essential to effective services, including the removal of wasp nests (up to and including 2nd floor eaves) as well total spider web removal.
- Home protection that’s top-to-bottom! When we say “home protection,” we really mean it. The experts at Aspen Pest Control provide total treatment for those areas inside home, including your crawlspace, garage and attic, at no extra charge to you!
Inspection. Recommendation. Treatment.
Should you choose to take advantage of Aspen Pest Control’s FREE CONSULTATION, we can often come to your home to provide service within two business days. We’ll inspect your home — inside and outside, depending on your needs — provide you with hassle-free recommendations. Should you choose to move forward, we’ll deliver pest control treatment that is second to none!
Pest Control Inspection
We’re incredibly thorough, because that’s what you deserve when you invest in pest control services. Some pest control businesses only search in the most common of areas when it comes to treatment, but our “common” is to always go the extra mile. When you choose Aspen Pest Control, these are just some of the areas in your home we’ll always offer to inspect:
- Under sinks
- Crawl Space/basement
Pest Control Recommendations
Once we’ve had the opportunity to thoroughly inspect your home and property, we’ll provide you hassle-free recommendations on how to best take care of your pest problem. Our goal is to reduce the pest-related stress in your life, so we’ll never pressure you to make a decision, and we’ll always provide you with the best perspective as to how you can achieve the peace of mind you deserve. That’s our guarantee to you!
Pest Control Treatment
Should you choose to move forward with treatment, we’ll apply the appropriate volume and frequency of products or other treatment applications in order to control whichever type of infestation you’re facing. While 100% of the results you seek won’t happen overnight, we’ll strive to give you the best solutions we can as quickly as we can.
Why do so many homeowners
in Washougal choose Aspen Pest Control?
- Aspen Pest Control is a locally-owned and operated family business.
- All of our employees are locally-based, too!
- We provide award-winning and award-recognized service! Check out our “2019 People Love Us” status on Yelp and our nomination for the “2018 Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Ethics”.
- Everyone who works for Aspen Pest Control is vetted via thorough drug testing and criminal background checks.
- Aspen Pest Control is proud to be a “Green-Certified Business” by both Clackamas and Clark counties.
- We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
- We’re proud to use family-and pet-safe products in our treatment for pests.
Do you need recommendations on year-round pest control?
We’d be honored to serve you!
Call Aspen Pest Control today for your free consultation!